For Donations to the gurdwara the following options can be used. All donation tax receipts will be mailed to you, sent by email or arranged for pickup / drop off. Thank you for your financial support!
.We need a minimum of a Million dollars in the short term to pay for the current costs and to cover monthly mortgage payments. Please continue to donate so we can finish the kitchen, parking lot and purchase supplies and pay operational costs
Please ask your families and friends to contribute. Volunteer- Donate – Fundraise.
If you or your adult children are working full time, please start a monthly pledge.
- For E-transfer send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone # included in message.
- Note: some bank email (eg RBC) are encrypted (not readable), so unless we can contact you via phone# we cannot send an email back.
- For Secure Online Donations click link: https://www.canadahelps.org/en/dn/7875
- Click on link to download a monthly pre-authorized pledge form http://guelphsikhsociety.ca/guelph-gurdwara-pre-auth-form-with-b-cards-rev-r2-jan-10-2020/
- For Cheques: Write to ‘Guelph Sikh Society’. Drop off at gurdwara or please call to arrange for pickup at 519-822-1112.
- Home Cash Box: Keep a cash box / piggy bank at home and save up until you are able to visit gurdwara safely.
- Debit card machine is available onsite at 410 Clair Rd East gurdwara site.
For any info or booking please call gurdwara at 519-822-1112 or send us a message via Contact Us page. A designated member will follow-up.
We thank you for your support and generous donations.
Satgur Ki Sewa Safal Hai Je Ko Kare Chit Laye
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Guelph Sikh Society